Discussion topic: Buy and Keep

This message was authored by Henry+the+eigth This message was authored by: Henry+the+eigth

Buy and Keep

Hi again sorry just wondering why I can't get the option of buying and keep DVD in Sky Store  I'm just getting digital. It's Warrior Season 3. Take care. H

Best Answers
Henry+the+eigth
Topic Author
This message was authored by Henry+the+eigth This message was authored by: Henry+the+eigth Answer

Re: Buy and Keep

Aww thanks Caesarome and foor  the fast response much appreciated excellent service as ever. Take care. H

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

From what I can see the same applies for seasons 1 to 3 in that the digital version is all that is available, this is probably because Sky only have the rights to sell this and not the DVD/Blu-Ray version.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
Henry+the+eigth
Topic Author
This message was authored by Henry+the+eigth This message was authored by: Henry+the+eigth Answer

Aww thanks Caesarome and foor  the fast response much appreciated excellent service as ever. Take care. H

This message was authored by LJHugill This message was authored by: LJHugill

Do you know why I can't see the Buy and Keep Digital option on any of the films I look at? All I get is the digital version to buy or rent.

The digital version to Buy is the Buy and keep version. As the only other opion is to rent and exmple is this film:

https://www.skystore.com/product/wonka-2023/2a2a4a9d-d16d-40c6-a944-601bb64a14d2

__________________________________________________________________________________________
This message was authored by LJHugill This message was authored by: LJHugill

Do you know why that has changed though? 

What is it you are trying to buy ?

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion