Discussion topic: Look your email is saying you have added items to my sky package who give you authority to do this

This message was authored by BrianAngerson This message was authored by: BrianAngerson

Look your email is saying you have added items to my sky package who give you authority to do this

Hi your email today says you have added things to my account who give you authority to do this and I'm not prepared to pay a penny more 

I'm very annoyed 

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Look your email is saying you have added items to my sky package who give you authority to do th

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@BrianAngerson 

This is a community where Sky customers help each other so you are not talking to Sky. If you can post what this email actually says we might be able to help to figure out what has happened.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
BrianAngerson
Topic Author
This message was authored by BrianAngerson This message was authored by: BrianAngerson

Re: Look your email is saying you have added items to my sky package who give you authority to do th

Hi surely you can provide a quick reply to such a easy question 

you told me that certain things were being added to my package I'm retired and only have a small pension so I simply asked DONT INCREASE MY SUBSCRIPTION so are these new extras free 

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

As I said above, I am a customer like you as I am not Sky support so what does this email say as we might be able to help but we need to know what the email says.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion