Discussion topic: Lost sky store films

This message was authored by Anonymous This message was authored by: Anonymous

Lost sky store films

Hi, my wife and I have split up and she kept the old sky acc with all the sky store films I brought and I got a new sky acc but without my sky store films on, is there any way to restore them onto my new sky q acc?

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Lost sky store films

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

The films are linked via the account so as they are on the your wife's account then there isn't anyway that they can be transferred.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by TimmyBGood This message was authored by: TimmyBGood

Re: Lost sky store films

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Anonymous 

I'd observe that what happens to 'digital assets' (which now include cryptocurrency and NFTs as well as purchased film/music) is an increasingly prominent topic amongst divorce lawyers, because there's the significant additional obstacles of account authentication and inflexibility of online systems to deal with when trying to identify, separate and allocate them.

As @caesarome indicates, Sky Store has no concept of transfer of ownership for individual items of digital content.

Sky Glass 55" (on ethernet) & two Stream Pucks (one ethernet / one WiFi)
BT Halo 3+ Ultrafast FTTP (500Mbs), BT Smart Hub 2

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion