Discussion topic: Sky cla noimed missed payment but then realized error and refunded me! This has now impacted credit

This message was authored by kimo822 This message was authored by: kimo822

Sky cla noimed missed payment but then realized error and refunded me! This has now impacted credit

Sky tried to claim I missed a payment when I cancelled my contract which was ending anyway. They have since realized error and have since refunded me what I was actually due. In that time they have put a negative mark on my account claiming the debt collector have been in touch which has never happened and I now have a mark on my credit score I have tried very hard to build up. Absolute joke sky. Punished for leaving will never again return..how do I get this removed! 

All Replies

This message was authored by PandJ2020 This message was authored by: PandJ2020

Re: Sky cla noimed missed payment but then realized error and refunded me! This has now impacted cre

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

What services did you have?

I am just another Sky customer and my views are my own
kimo822
Topic Author
This message was authored by kimo822 This message was authored by: kimo822

Re: Sky cla noimed missed payment but then realized error and refunded me! This has now impacted cre

It was sky broadband 

This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

I believe only Sky would be able to update your credit rating to remove the missed payments if it was done in error.

The best way is likely to be raising an officiant complaint to Sky via their complaints process. https://www.sky.com/help/articles/how-to-make-a-complaint

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

This message was authored by Colin0000 This message was authored by: Colin0000

I thought the only way this could happen is if you had Glass or a mobile from Sky as they're credit agreements? Surely for TV or BB they'd just restrict your services until it was resolved?

Sky Q 2GB 32B106 - HDMI to TV, hard wired to router with WiFi disabled on the Q box
Sky Ultrafast1 FTTP 150Mbps
Sky SR203 router
Samsung S95C 55"

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion