Discussion topic: Sky Box Not working

This message was authored by Emmanuelkatto This message was authored by: Emmanuelkatto

Sky Box Not working

Hi there,

I am Emmanuel Katto. My sky box is not working. How can I contact support team? Please let me know.

Thanks!

Best Answers
This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith Answer

Re: Sky Box Not working

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Emmanuelkatto you can call Sky using the following details. You can call on 150 from a Sky Talk Line or Sky Mobile.

If you haven't got a current Sky Mobile or Sky Talk this link should help:
https://www.sky.com/help/home Scroll down and click on ‘Need more help’ and it provides a 0333 number. If you are in the ROI on the same link change the flag in the very bottom corner to the ROI flag to obtain an 0818 number.

Alternativeky if you provide more details of exactly what is wrong members of this community can likely offer advice and suggestions that may help. 

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith Answer

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Emmanuelkatto you can call Sky using the following details. You can call on 150 from a Sky Talk Line or Sky Mobile.

If you haven't got a current Sky Mobile or Sky Talk this link should help:
https://www.sky.com/help/home Scroll down and click on ‘Need more help’ and it provides a 0333 number. If you are in the ROI on the same link change the flag in the very bottom corner to the ROI flag to obtain an 0818 number.

Alternativeky if you provide more details of exactly what is wrong members of this community can likely offer advice and suggestions that may help. 

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

Emmanuelkatto
Topic Author
This message was authored by Emmanuelkatto This message was authored by: Emmanuelkatto

Thanks for the answer @MarkGoldsmith 😊

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion